Artisan Ballet Company provides you with the opportunity to purchase tickets online or at out studio location. If you will be purchasing tickets online, please take the time to read through the following important information
- all ticket sales are final. no refunds. abc will make exchanges when seats are available. call 832.717.3263 to inquire about availability.
- no late seating. latecomers may be seated at the back of the theater if seats are available until intermission.
- all children must have a ticket and be able to sit in their own seat for the entire length of the performance without disturbing those around them. children under 3 are not permitted. see further information regarding young children and ballet below.
- no strollers are permitted in the theater.
- no food or drink in the the theater.
- the use of cameras and recording devices is prohibited without permission from the artistic director.
- reserved seating - select the seats of your choice.
- special needs seating - abc offers wheelchair accessible seating for each performance. this seating is available via the box office only. please call 281.797.1700 to reserve special seating.
- online ticket sales - pick your seats from the convenience of your home computer. online ticket orders require a credit card to complete. tickets are available for purchase until 3 hours before the performance subject to availability. after this time, tickets may still be available at will call. we will post online if the performance is sold out.
- PRINT AT HOME TICKETS--All orders produce a confirmation email. Print your tickets at home prior to the performance.
- will call - Artisan can look up your tickets at the theater 1 hour before the performance if you have misplaced your E-Tickets. Tickets may also be purchased at the Theater subject to availability.
- walk-in-service - buy tickets at the abc box office located within artisan school of dance at 12603 louetta road, suite 110, cypress, tx 77429. hours vary. please call ahead.
- group sales - we accommodate groups. abc makes special efforts to serve community groups such as scouts, seniors, churches and other organizations. discounts are available for tickets purchased for these groups at one time. please call 281.797.1700 or email email@example.com for assistance.
artisan ballet company welcomes children and families to our magical nutcracker. we encourage children to experience the classical ballet. it is challenging to know the exact right age for a young child to attend a classical ballet performance. some children find it difficult to sit happily and quietly without disturbing others throughout the performance.
artisan recommends that no child under the age of 3 years attend the nutcracker. however, parents should use their judgment whether or not their 3-year-old should attend the performance. please use these guidelines:
- all attendees must have their own ticket and sit in their own seat.
- no infants.
- no babes in arms/toddlers in laps.
- anyone accompanying a small child regardless of age must be willing to excuse themselves to the lobby with the child if the child is disruptive so that other audience members may enjoy the performance.
- please consider a babysitter for children younger than 3 years of age.
All Ticket Sales are final. No Refunds.
Artisan Ballet Company appreciates your patronage and we look forward to seeing you at our performance.
Artisan Ballet Company is a 501(c) 3 not for profit organization. Ticket sales and participation/ costume fees allow ABC to produce the Nutcracker each year. ABC accepts donations, sponsors various fundraisers and applies for grants to help offset its production costs. Discounts are available to qualified groups and organizations such as Girl Scout Troops and Red Hat Societies.